Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Lavender Bathroom Company carries Public Liability insurance with AXA insurers. We will be happy to provide you with the details should you wish to view them.
- We carry out stage payments as stated below. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- For installations carried out that will last 1-5 days, a 50% deposit will be required to secure the order with the remaining balance paid within 7 days of completion.
- For installations carried out that will last 6-12 days, a 25% deposit will be required to secure the order and a further 50% will be required within 3 days of commencing installation. The remaining balance to be paid within 7 days of completion
- For installations carried out that will last more than 12 days, a 25% deposit will be required to secure the order followed by a further 25% within 3 days of commencing installation and a further 25% no later than day 9 of the installation. The remaining balance is to be paid within 7 days of completion.
- Please note – If payment is made by cheque, funds need to be cleared at all stages of installation for continuation of work.
- In all cases, the final balance will be required within 7 days of completion. You will be issued with an invoice for the quote total and a separate invoice for any extra agreed work (to include labour, tiles, electrical works, and any other materials).
- At any point during the installation, should you, The Customer, request any additional parts and/or labour or require any alterations regarding the design or fitting, The Lavender Bathroom Company will only proceed subject to a written quote and subsequently written confirmation from you, The Customer.
- Guarantees will apply to orders for the supply & installation of goods solely supplied by The Lavender Bathroom Company. We do not install parts supplied by others.
- Should you change your mind and wish to cancel, the deposit (less restocking charges) will be refunded within 7 days of the request to cancel.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to us and sent by email or letter, at least 14 working days before the work commences. Telephone cancellation is only valid if they are subsequently followed up by the customer in writing.
- On the cancellation of an order, a restocking charge of 10% on parts only will be levied. This levy will be applied only if the order has been placed with our suppliers.
- Once the order has been completed, The Customer agrees to settle the balance on the account within seven days of completion of all work.
- Whilst we make every effort to install the items within the agreed time, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems installing the items within the stated time. Likewise, we ask that you offer the same courtesy should any matters arise that will affect our arrangements with you.
- The Company can ask the customer to take part in a short completion survey about the services they have received and allow The Company to ‘take before and after’ pictures of the work done to promote their business. You may decline any part of this request.
We’d love to hear from you, get in touch today
Unit 6, RAC Estate, Park Road, Faringdon, Oxfordshire, SN7 7BP
Based in Faringdon, we work in the surrounding areas including Lechlade, Highworth, Fairford, Cirencester, Shrivenham, Burford, Carterton, Witney, Stanford in the Vale, South Marston, Kingston Bagpuize, Standlake, Aston, Bampton, Wantage.